One major key to successfully making sure you are doing all you need to do is to read your vehicle’s owner’s manual.
Regardless of your vehicle’s make or model, its owner’s manual will contain a maintenance schedule. Every make and model is different, and standby beliefs such as “You have to change your oil every 3,000 miles,” may not apply to your car.
The maintenance schedule within your owner’s manual is provided by the people who understand your vehicle the best—the company that built it. The manufacturer provides suggestions for how often you need to change your oil, filters, driving belts, timing belts and more.
While some preventative maintenance—such as topping off fluids—can be performed by the vehicle’s owner; other more complicated procedures should be done by experts like the team at Gulf Coast European Automotive.
We offer 36,000 miles or 3 year warranty on parts & services. 3 times the industry standard. Our team is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service around. Our quality technicians employ all the latest technology and are professionals qualified to handle all major and minor repairs on foreign and domestic vehicles. We guarantee 100% satisfaction to all our customers!
Keep Your Vehicle in Top Shape With Preventative Maintenance
Our team can keep your vehicle in top shape by performing the following maintenance:
- Inspecting and replacing timing belts (preventing damage to other accessories).
- Inspecting and replacing serpentine belts (preventing damage to other accessories).
- Checking and changing oil.
- Checking, repairing and replacing battery connection components.
- Checking and replacing batteries.
- Checking and replacing cabin air filters: This can keep your car comfortable during the hot summer months.
- Checking and replacing your engine air filter, You may need to replace your engine air filter more frequently if you drive in stop-and-go traffic or have a long commute.
- Checking and replacing spark plugs.
- Tire rotation: This helps ensure even wear on your tires, which can help prevent blowouts and leaking. It also helps make your ride smoother.
- Tire balancing: Balancing your tires prevents wear, which can significantly improve their life and save you money.
- Wheel alignment.
By following your vehicle’s owner’s manual and having your vehicle inspected and maintained regularly, you can greatly reduce problems and save money in the long run. Let the expert team at Gulf Coast European Automotive help your vehicle stay in good condition.
Save Up to 30% Over Dealer Prices!
Gulf Coast European Automotive is the #1 Family Owned & Operated European Automotive Service & Repair Company Serving the greater Tampa Bay area including: Clearwater, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Tarpon Springs, Palm Harbor, Dunedin, New Port Richey, St. Pete, Lutz, Land O’ Lakes, Port Richey, Wesley Chapel, Brandon, Riverview, Dunedin, Largo, Pinellas Park, Clearwater Beach, Gulfport & beyond.